? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Stuffed Roled Beef


Last Thursday when I was in my night class, I couldn't wait to get home to eat I was starving in the middle of the class, I was wishing to end it as soon as possible, so I could go home and eat.

But why? what is so amazing about the food i was going to eat, well is the way is cook, it takes a long time to prepare this food to be specific more than a hour to cook on the stove, and its taste is so good.

Ok finally I got home after school and sat down to eat, next time I'll try to eat before go to class

0 comments: