? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

More stress Worse is the Job


When I was a child I always dreamed being a cop, teacher, singer, athlete or maybe somebody important. However to be somebody definitely you need to go to university I suppose or you can play the lotto and if you re lucky can be millionaire instantly if you wins it.
However, what if I want to be a medical surgeon and I want that people call me Doc or Doctor. That would be great but I don't think that I'll go for that, just to think that in my hands are people's live, that a mistake that I do cant send this people to the other side. And even the pay is to good around $ 230.000 starting.
I don't think that i would be a surgeon No for the money nor for the name. I think that to be a surgeon, president or someone in a high position he/she should know that the pressure is also high and that a mistake cant cost the life itself.

0 comments: